Wednesday 8 February 2012

I have no idea what happened there...

As you have probably noticed the piece on chrono trigger is slightly broken so here is hopefully the full text with out the crazy white lines!!! Stupid internet its just biased against niche indie games like chrono trigger

      Chrono Trigger 3 Time Ticks On
As my few friends know I am obsessed with a little niche game called Chrono Trigger it stands above all other games I’ve played in my life as number one, yes even above the calls of duty! To make this title all Nintendo would need to do is bring together the original dream team of Akirya Toriyama (Artist/Creator of the dragon ball universe), Hironobu Sakaguchi (creator of the final fantasy series) and Yuji Horii (artist/designer involved with the dragon quest series). Lock these amazing human beings in a small room along with miyamoto to add a pinch of his magic pixie dust and BAM! My childroom dream is reality and you have secured one crazed skinny white boy come release night.

No comments:

Post a Comment